How do I learn grammar and how effective it is?

    In learning English, I like to learn grammar the most. I can get a lot of new things while studying it. I think grammar is really fun, even though many people say grammar is difficult. Without grammar in English, our communication will be messy. Writing and speaking English in grammatically make people will see our abilities well. So that's why grammar is so important to learn.

    For my personal, I learn English grammar from anywhere or even from the internet. In this sense, I can be self-taught or an autodidact. Especially now that the internet is very wide, I can access many things about English there. When I get new grammar material, I will look for an explanation of why the sentence is like that and so on. I also often watch YouTube related to various things about grammar. And recently, on campus, I learned skills to answer the TOEFL. It turns out that there are a lot of English grammars. I was finally able to add knowledge by learning these skills for TOEFL, but at the same time for grammar, and I thought that it was very useful. So, I can say that if you want to learn English grammar anywhere or via the internet, it is very effective.

Komentar

Postingan Populer