Let’s Talk About English (2)

English is a language that I really want to learn at this time. There are so many benefits if I can master English language. I think this language is unique and complicated because it has a structured grammar and is used based on different situations and conditions. Even though it seems difficult, I feel happy when I learn it more deeply. 

I have many dreams that I really want to achieve when I master this language. One of them is I can understand various things and interact fluently in English. Besides that, another dream is if I can speak English, I will go traveling or work abroad. I honestly don't want to become a teacher unless if I am an Indonesian language teacher or lecturer abroad. I think I will happily accept it. So, from now on I will try my best so that I can master and understand English well. I want all the knowledge that I get to be useful for me and everyone.

Komentar

Postingan Populer