All About TOEFL Test

        In my opinion, TOEFL test is a bit difficult because I still don't learn the skills in the test and also need to practice continuously. In TOEFL test, there are 4 parts or sections, namely (1) Listening Comprehension, (2) Structure and Written Expression, (3) Reading Comprehension, and (4) Test of Written English (TWE). 


        The weakness that I feel when doing TOEFL test is in the listening and reading sections. The first is the listening section, the reason I find it difficult is because I sometimes get some vocabularies that I have never heard before. Then the second is the reading section, this section has a lot of long texts that makes me hard to read it. As a result, I couldn't understand the text properly. It made me realize the importance of reading as an exercise and preparation for taking tests such as the TOEFL. 


        Besides that, I sometimes got unfocused when I got difficult questions. I'm pretty sure it will affect my answers. So, it is very important for me to learn more about skills in the TOEFL test and also increase my vocabulary by listening and also reading in English.


Komentar

Postingan Populer